Milind K. Ambe, MD
1441 Avocado Avenue , Suite 801
Newport Beach, CA 92660
10 Expert Answers
Find more Breast Augmentation in Newport Beach, CA
With this background strongly influenced by both science and music, Dr. Ambe was drawn towards a field in Medicine which allowed for a blend of creativity and artistry — Plastic Surgery. Dr. Ambe completed his undergraduate education, medical school, and seven years of intensive surgical training all in Southern California. After completing his Plastic Surgery surgical training at University of California, Irvine, Dr. Ambe followed through with additional fellowship training in aesthetic breast, facial, and body contouring surgery.
He has had his own solo private practice in Plastic Surgery in Newport Beach for over seven years, and he has gained the reputation of being one of the top plastic surgeons in the community in a relatively short period of time. With his artistic background, his reputation for operating with meticulous attention to detail has gained widespread attention. He is known for expertise in all aspects of cosmetic breast, cosmetic facial, and cosmetic body contouring surgery.
Dr. Ambe is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, California Society of Plastic Surgeons, and Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons. Additionally, he has been an Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at U.C. Irvine since 1995, assisting in the teaching of plastic surgeons in training.
Dr. Ambe is surgeon for The Real Housewives of Orange County. He has been on the show for the past three seasons.
Besides having a continued avid interest in piano, Dr. Ambe is a sports enthusiast, enjoying tennis and skiing.
- Undergraduate: University of California, Irvine, CA, July 1980 - June 1984, Major: Biology
- Graduate: University of California, Irvine, CA, July 1984 - 1988, Degree: MD
- Postgraduate: Internship: Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA, General Surgery, July 1988 - June 1989
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA, Orthopaedic Surgery, July 1989 - June 1993
- University of California, Irvine, CA, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, July 1993 - June 1995
Specialty Board Status
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of California, Irvine (1995 - present)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- Orange County Medical Association
Hospital/Surgical Center Affiliations
- Hoag Memorial Presbyterian Medical Center
- Hoag Surgicare
- Newport Beach Surgery Center
- Preferred Surgical Center, Inc.
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Newport Bluffs Surgical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Office Phone Number:
Review for Milind K. Ambe, MD
- Sally Fullerton from Newport Beach, CA
Dr. Lyle Delivers Expert Advice to Patients via Information Exchange Website and Forum BreastAugmentation.com Prominent breast augmentation surgeon Dr. Lyle has joined BreastAugmentation.com as an expert consultant in breast augmentation, reconstruction and body contouring. Dr. Lyle is a renowned breast augmentation specialist who concentrates…
After more than two years of designing and construction, unhealthy Dr. Paul Vitenas is excited to announce the opening of Houston’s Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique. The first of its kind in any city, Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique offers premium aesthetic services in a stunning, state-of-the-art…
While many patients choose a breast augmentation procedure to enhance and improve their appearance, some undergo surgery to restore what was lost in a mastectomy due to cancer. Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day, or BRA Day, occurs annually in October and is an initiative designed to…